Better stock up on orange juice and back rubs—the fifth installment in my Class of ‘93 mixtape series will leave you burning with ecstasy!
This time around we’re going straight to the euphoric side of techno. Get ready for lush synthesizer sweeps, hard orchestra hits, dreamy vocals, and a metric fuck ton of 909s.
Climb on a UFO with expert knob twiddlers Orbital, Aphex Twin, Richie Hawtin, Psychic TV, and the geniuses behind Lords of Acid, and set the controls for old school technoblivion. Lose yourself in 90 minutes of slamming rave classics, then cool off in the chill room at the end as the mix dissolves into waves of floating ambient soundscapes.
Click here to stream or download.
- Psychic TV – E-Male
- Moody Boyz – Glitch
- Coil – The Snow
- MIDI Rain – Fire (Inferno Mix)
- Gipsy – I Trance You
- The 3rd Alternative – Sinister Footwork (Part Two)
- Channel X – A Million Colors
- Praga Khan – Free Your Body (Injected With A Poison)
- Air of Gloom – Meditation
- Orbital – Planet of the Shapes
- Ravebusters – In-Fluid
- Cold Sensation – Control The Universe
- Psychic TV – Money For E… (Jack The Tab Remix)
- Orbital – Chime (Ray Keith Mutation)
- Orbital – Monday
- Shaft – Roobarb & Custard (Dr. Trip & Bob Bolts Mix)
- Orbital – Lush 3-1
- Readymade – Face The Day
- Spooky – Little Bullit (Dum Dum Mix)
- AFX – Analogue Bubblebath
- F.U.S.E. – Treychk
- Aphex Twin – Grey Stripe