My intrepid drum & bass avatar Orbr is at it again! This time tearing up the circuits with the bonkers new single Arcade Racer.
Arcade Racer is a frenzied dive into 80s video game madness, sporting a razor-sharp DX7 bassline, fizzling acid bubbles, crystal clear breaks, and plenty of 8-bit sound FX.
Arcade Racer is available everywhere fine music is sold. You can also hear it on Orbr’s Bandcamp, YouTube, and SoundCloud channels. And of course you can stream or download any Orbr song at orbrsounds.com.
New high score!
The Black Anise Mix of Bewitch doesn’t play any fucking games: pounding polyrhythms, screeching distortion, and reverse FX come at you from all directions at once in this 20-minute journey into horror.
Happy Spooktober! 👻
Grab yourself a sweet free download: Orbr’s new single Peanut Butter Cup!
A theremin, some sweet 80s synths, and an acoustic drum kit go trick-or-treating in the wrong neighborhood and wind up toe-to-toe with a gang of chonky basslines and a slew of old-school breaks in this whimsical and manic Halloween tribute.
These are the movies I’ll be socially distancing with next month. 🎃
- Oct 1: The Addams Family (1991)
- Oct 2: The Fog (1980)
- Oct 3: Scream (1996)
- Oct 4: The Exorcist (1973)
- Oct 5: The Ring (2002)
- Oct 6: Jaws (1975)
- Oct 7: Friday the 13th (1980)
- Oct 8: Prince of Darkness (1987)
- Oct 9: Hellraiser (1987)
- Oct 10: The Company of Wolves (1985)
- Oct 11: Get Out (2017)
- Oct 12: Creepshow (1982)
- Oct 13: A Nightmare on Elm St (1984)
- Oct 14: Pumpkinhead (1988)
- Oct 15: My Bloody Valentine (1981)
- Oct 16: Dressed to Kill (1980)
- Oct 17: The Thing (1982)
- Oct 18: Blair Witch Project (1999)
- Oct 19: The Howling (1981)
- Oct 20: The Curse of Frankenstein (1957)
- Oct 21: Maniac (1980)
- Oct 22: Fade to Black (1980)
- Oct 23: Young Frankenstein (1974)
- Oct 24: Child’s Play (1988)
- Oct 25: The Blob (1988)
- Oct 26: The Burning (1981)
- Oct 27: The Lost Boys (1987)
- Oct 28: Christine (1983)
- Oct 29: Poltergeist (1982)
- Oct 30: The Horror of Dracula (1958)
- Oct 31: Halloween (1978)
The Inventor’s Dilemma remix album is live today!
Every song from my 2020 album The Inventor’s Dilemma has been turned inside-out and upside-down by some of the most talented electronic music producers the Twin Cities has to offer.
These remixes run the gamut from hip-hop to old-school techno, from atmospheric horror to tropical house, from synthwave to ambient, and beyond. It’s the whole enchilada!
Happy first day of fall! 🍁
Orbr’s creepy new track is coming to a space station near you — just in time for Spooktober!
Space Ghosts brings skittery beats, sci-fi bleeps, and haunted FX to create a stripped-down neuro nightmare from the future.
Space Ghosts is available everywhere fine music is sold. You can also hear it on my Bandcamp, YouTube, and SoundCloud channels. And of course you can stream or download any Orbr song at orbrsounds.com.